[jsr344-experts] Re: [jsr344-experts mirror] Re: Resend: agenda from EG meeting on 20110429

From: Andy Schwartz <andy.schwartz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:48:30 -0400

On 7/7/11 11:44 PM, Ed Burns wrote:

> AS> Apologies Ed + all for not following up on my action items. Been busy
> AS> trying to close out a release. Will be focusing more attention on
> AS> jsr344 soon!
>
> Kito and Andy, I need status on your action items.

Ed, Eg -

I sincerely apologize for not following up on my action items. I am
starting a vacation now (out through next week). I will try to find
some time over my vacation to finally take care of this. If that
doesn't pan out, this will be the first thing that I take care of when I
get back to work.

Andy