[jsr344-experts] Re: Resend: agenda from EG meeting on 20110429

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:21:00 +0100

Hello Ed,

My apologies. JSF Summit, deadlines, and an overseas course have eaten up my
time. I should have some time next week, though.
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3
* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast:
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/category/JSF+and+Java+EE+Newscast
* Keep up with the aftermath of the Oracle/Sun merger:
http://www.mergerspeak.com