[jsr344-experts] Re: Resend: agenda from EG meeting on 20110429

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 20:44:16 -0700

AS> Apologies Ed + all for not following up on my action items. Been busy
AS> trying to close out a release. Will be focusing more attention on
AS> jsr344 soon!

Kito and Andy, I need status on your action items. I will try to find
time to follow up on the other threads introduced and/or commented on by
Leonardo, Martin, Blake, etc. In the meantime, I'm still trying to get
old crusty business resolved.

EB> I'm resending this to make sure those of you who took action items are
EB> aware of them. Search for => to find the action items. The following
EB> folks have action items:

EB> Kito
EB> Andy

EB> EG Meeting 20110429

EB> Agenda

EB> I. work planning JSF_2_2_WORKING_SET

EB> A. Non-issuetracker loose threads from JSF 2.1

EB> 1. ViewScopedSameViewNavigation

EB> => kito

EB> 2. CompositeComponentMetadata runtime behavior

EB> => andy schwartz

EB> 3. PartialStateSaving+TreeVisiting

EB> => andy schwartz

EB> 4. PostRestoreStateEvent is not published using application.publishEvent

EB> Action: needs clarification. I don't think publishEvent can be used.

EB> => andy schwartz

EB> 5. PostAddToViewEvent 20110123

EB> => edburns

proposed resolution to issue, committed it, and marked it resolved.

http://javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net/nonav/proposals/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-869-CSRF.txt

EB> 2. 742-f:paramInf:ajax

EB> 20100210 Ryan created

EB> 20110108 Jakob: sent mail to EG about it

EB> 3. 952-MetadataCompleteTrue

EB> => edburns

I closed this as "Works as designed". I think it's an impl bug.

EB> 4. 901-DeprecateTargets

EB> Concern is the usage of this "targets" concepts. The interface
EB> has pointers into the implementation section. We'd like to
EB> reverse the ordering so that the impl can "reach out" and point to
EB> things in the interface section.

EB> => edburns

EB> 5. 802-FileUpload

EB> => edburns grant ngriffin7a commit access

EB> => ngriffin7a create branch from trunk and put old school file upload

propose a solution.

EB> 6. 479-UIDataCollection

EB> => edburns the solution will involve how to flatten a Collection
EB> into a List.

Ed