users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: IMPORTANT - subscribe to javaee-spec@javaee.groups.io NOW!

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 13:42:26 -0700

To be clear, my message was directed at EXPERT GROUP MEMBERS.

Others are free to join, of course, but it's the expert group members who NEED
to join.

Also, the umbrella "javaee" group is just the gateway/enabler that allows you to
join the sub-groups. The sub-groups is where all the discussion will occur.