jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[[jsr342-experts]] Welcome to JSR 342

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:28:41 -0700

Welcome to the Java EE 7 Platform Expert Group

This message is to announce the formal launch of the Expert Group for
JSR 342 and to welcome you all as members. Thanks again for offering
to participate in the Java EE 7 Platform effort.

The expert group currently includes representatives from 7 companies and
6 individuals. The current members are:

Deepak Anupalli (Pramati)
Florent Benoit (OW2)
Adam Bien
Bongjae Chang (TmaxSoft)
Jeff Genender
Antonio Goncalves
Jason Greene (RedHat)
Jevgeni Kabanov
Werner Keil
Reza Rahman (Caucho Technology)
Ming Li (TongTech)
Nicolas Leroux

Bill Shannon and I will be sharing the Specification Lead roles for
this work.

There are also a few more companies and individuals who are still
sorting out their representation, processing JSPAs, etc., who I expect
will be joining us shortly. The current members of the expert group
and their contact information are listed on the expert group page at
http://jcp.org/en/eg/view?id=342.

To start things off, and so that we know that the javaee-spec project
on java.net and the jsr342-experts mailing list are working correctly,
we would appreciate if you would reply with a brief note so we know
that we have you on the list correctly. It would be even more helpful
to send this reply to the group with a brief self-introduction and a
note about the particular areas of this JSR in which you yourself are
most interested in being (pro)active.

Please also (and always) feel free to send any comments or concerns
you might have directly to either Bill or myself.

My next message will address the logistics for arranging for members
of your company to view the email sent to the expert group.

Thanks again for participating! We're looking forward to working
with all of you to build on the success and momentum of the Java EE
Platform.

regards,

Linda

Linda DeMichiel