jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: [] Welcome to JSR 342

From: Bongjae Chang <bongjae.chang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 22:46:22 +0900

Hi all,

I'm excited to join this EG with all of you.

I'm Bongjae Chang and a senior software developer at TmaxSoft in South
Korea, which offers line of web-based middleware products in the industry.
We have a Web Application Server, "JEUS" which is compatible to JavaEE 4,5
and 6.
I've developed Clustering, Session Replication, Network I/O, Servlet, EJB
container and Transaction Manager for seven years.
Plus, I've participated in open source project Grizzly and Shoal which are
sub-project of Glassfish as a committer.
And now I'm a EG member of JCache(JSR-107), too.

I am interested in most features of JavaEE 7, but especially cloud and
PAAS parts.

Looking forward to our discussions.

Regards,
Bongjae Chang