jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: [] Welcome to JSR 342

From: Florent BENOIT <Florent.Benoit_at_ow2.org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:35:28 +0200

    Hi all,

My name is Florent BENOIT
I'm working as a senior software developer / Architect in the core team
of OW2 JOnAS Application server since 2002
My main goal includes also EJB related stuff this is why you could find
me in the EJB 3.2 expert group too.
And as OW2 is providing an Open Source Cloudware Initiative, I'm
interested in the cloud aspect of Java EE 7

I'm also glad to see that some of the Java EE 6 expert group members are
coming back for this exciting Java EE 7 specification !

Regards,

Florent