jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: [] Welcome to JSR 342

From: Nicolas Leroux <nicolas_at_lunatech.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:37:42 +0200

Hi all,

My name is Nicolas Leroux and I am very pleased to be part of this EG and to be working will all of you.

I am a software developer, software architect and also the technical director of a small company based in the Netherlands: Lunatech Research. On my daily job I am an heavy user of the JavaEE platform since JavaEE 2, on both the backend and the web/frontend part.

I also happen to be a core committer of the Play! framework (yet another web framework). The particularity of this framework is that it does not use the servlet API and focus on simplicity. I would actually very much like to see the JavaEE platform to bring even more simplicity. I hope that I can contribute towards this goal (I am aware that it has been done from JavaEE 2 towards JavaEE 6). Looking for the right integration between all the specifications that this JSR regroups might be key here I believe.

Again, I am looking forward to work with all of you,

Nicolas

PS: I am also looking forward to deplay a JavaEE web application in the cloud using single command line or through a web interface ;).