[jsr375-experts] JSR 375 Review at JCP EC F2F

From: Alex Kosowski <alex.kosowski_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 09:38:34 -0700

Hi,

I presented a review of JSR 375 at the JCP Executive Committee
Face-to-Face, on October 23, 2015, in San Francisco. I think the
presentation went well, and the EC was attentive and asked questions.
Apparently, that is a good sign ;)

Also, it was a pleasure to finally meet Werner Keil, who happens to be
an Executive Committee member.

I uploaded the slides from the presentation at the below link, in case
you are interested. The JCP supplied me with a template that focused on
EG participation and transparency, so the slides are less technically
oriented.

https://java.net/projects/javaee-security-spec/downloads/download/JSR%20375-EE%20Security%20API--JCP-EC-F2F-Oct2015.pdf

With regards,
Alex