[jsr375-experts] Re: JavaZone :(

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:08:21 +0200

Ivar/all,

I proposed JSR 375 (with a very similar abstract you/we used earlier, it
worked at least for one Java conference already) to DevoXX Morocco last
night. Please advise, if there's already a submisison to DevoXX BE
especially one by Oracle, then I'd rather spare the trouble for Antwerp. I
cannot guarantee to make both DevoXXes in one month so shortly after a long
JavaOne trip, so I would appreciate a co-speaker for Antwerp if I sent the
submission (CFP ends tonight!)

Cheers,
Werner