[jsr375-experts] Fwd: JavaZone :(

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:59:23 +0200

Dear Alex/Experts,

Ivar and I heard, JavaZone was not interested in JSR 375 or Java Security
in general?;-|
How did the DevoXX UK talk go btw.?

Given 2 other events from the DevoXX franchise have a soon closing CFP
(tomorrow!) did any of you already propose something on 375 to either
DevoXX BE, DevoXX MO or both?

Cheers,
Werner