[jsr375-experts] Re: [javaee-security-spec users] Re: 1-TerminologyAuthInteractionVsStore DONE! provisionally closed

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:22:27 +0200

Hi,

We're again a few weeks later, so let's now really close the vote. As a
reminder for the future; it's probably better to establish how long the
vote will be open from the beginning. Letting the vote be opened
indefinitely, waiting until everyone has voted is perhaps in hindsight not
the best idea ;)

But...

We've established two working terms:

1. Identity Store
2. Authentication Mechanism

If nobody objects I'll provisionally close issue 1 (
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVAEE_SECURITY_SPEC-1), to show we've made
some progress.

If nobody objects either I'll go rename some terms in the existing issues
and perhaps code examples in the Git repo to comply with these terms.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)