[jsr375-experts] Re: Devoxx UK

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:38:18 +0200

Jean-Louis,

Are you the only one who arrives on the 15th already? What time of the day,
morning, noon or very late on the 15th?
Before DevoXX there's going to be an EC F2F in London:
https://jcp.org/en/whatsnew/calendar
As Alex presents JSR 375 there is no official agenda item for this JSR, but
you'd be more than welcome to have a chat.
CDI 2 is supposed to present, not sure which day (I am only there till the
16th around lunchtime, as I have to fly to DWX;-)

Cheers,
Werner