users@hk2.java.net

Re: [Asking]About org.jvnet.hk2.annotations.Decorate

From: John Wells <john.wells_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:43:46 -0500

So the Decorator concept has been changed in the HK2 2.0 API, and so the
Decorate annotation has been removed. Instead we have things called
PopulatorPostProcessor which can be used in the HK2Populator methods.
There is an outstanding feature enhancement request to add some standard
PopulatorPostProcessors that will do things like read from
META-INF/services or be configurable.

What is the use case for which you need a Decorator?