users@grizzly.java.net

Re: debug patch on grizzly-http-utils-1.8.6.6.jar

From: Arens, Marc <marc.arens_at_open-xchange.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 12:02:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Gajanan,

as Ryan Lubke already answered to your last e-mail

"It should be straight forward to check the tag out [1] and make any changes
necessary to aid in your
debugging.

[1] https://svn.java.net/svn/grizzly~svn/tags/1_8_6_6
<https://svn.java.net/svn/grizzly%7Esvn/tags/1_8_6_6> "

I did that for you with ~4 simple commands:

1999 svn co https://svn.java.net/svn/grizzly~svn/tags/1_8_6_6/
2000 ll
2001 find 1_8_6_6/ -name Request.java
2002 vim
1_8_6_6/modules/http-utils/src/main/java/com/sun/grizzly/tcp/Request.java
2003 cd 1_8_6_6/
2004 mvn

You can find the results of the successful build at [1]. But do you trust code
some stranger modified for you?
I recommed you get and modify the source yourself so that you can run it in a
debugger (eclipse, netbeans come to mind) which is much more comfortable to work
with.

[1]
https://ox6-dev.open-xchange.com/publications/infostore/1/grizzly-1.8.6.6?secret=bcdf2fa66f8d997c2b8676a5fd28be2
<https://ox6-dev.open-xchange.com/publications/infostore/1/grizzly-1.8.6.6?secret=bcdf2fa66f8d997c2b8676a5fd28be2>

Best regards,
Marc

gajanan.x.kulkarni_at_oracle.com hat am 1. Juni 2012 um 08:09 geschrieben: