users@grizzly.java.net

Grizzly slowly leaking with comet support on version 1.0.39

From: wild <itchy75_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am observing a memory leak in grizzly comet support (1.0.39). After a few
days of use, I have seen the memory growing slowly by looking gc logs....
Multiple full gc did not clear the memory. Memory groes of 200Mo a day avg.

I have performed an heam dump with jmap (3go) and analyze it with a tool. It
seems that the collection named 'bannedKeys" contains in SelectorThread is
always growing. I think I can provide you a report bit not the entire heap
dump (too large I think).

Did anyone observe the same behavior ?

Thanks.

William.