users@grizzly.java.net

Re: ProtocolParser Advice

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 16:43:07 -0600

Salut,

would you mind signing and faxing this

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/GovernancePolicy.html#SCA_Policy

agreement? This way I can add your code to the Grizzly distribution (as
a tutorial or if you can document the entire code, we might add it
directly to Grizzly framework). Shipping a documented version of this
class will makes peoples life easy.

We can also create a new modules calles grizzly-extra where we can put
those classes. What peoples thinks?

Thanks!!!!

-- Jeanfrancois