dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: stress testing tool for Grizzly Echo Server

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:25:00 +0200

Hi,

in 2dot0 workspace we have custom faban echo driver (2dot0/modules/
benchmark/faban-echo-driver), which we use for EchoServer stress
testing.
You can compile it using ant and deploy the benchmark as described in
the faban instruction.

When running echo driver you can specify target host:port, number of
client threads and packet size.

WBR,
Alexey.