dev@grizzly.java.net

[ANNOUNCE] 1.9.19-beta3 released

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 09:16:37 -0400

Sorry for the late notice but we did push out beta3 last week. There is
at least one known issue affect async servlets in glassfish that is
under investigation. The integration was more problematic in past times
so I'm a bit tardy in announcing that release. But it *is* in maven for
those interested. On a side note, I'm setting up a new hudson job that
will "pre-integrate" grizzly into glassfish so that with each commit we
can get a fuller view of any regressions we might cause before we try to
integrate. This, of course, won't help projects like atmosphere that we
know track grizzly more closely but it's a step at least. In the next
couple of weeks, we're going to be working hard on shoring up 1.9.19 so
we'll be looking closely at the async issues as well as some stuff for
the security team. If there's anything that pops up in your testing or
you'd like to file an RFE, please do so soon so we have time to address
it before the final release. And as always, please don't hesitate to
ask any questions you might have on the dev or users list as appropriate.