dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Project Grizzly Meeting Minutes, January 9, 2008

From: James Mansion <james_at_mansionfamily.plus.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:38:18 +0000

charlie hunt wrote:
>> 3.) Community interest in example custom protocol with Grizzly (Charlie)
>
> There has been community interest implementing a custom protocol to
> run on top of Grizzly (framework). GlassFish CORBA is a good example
> and Harsha will share some of his observations and experiences as
> needed by the community.
I would have hoped something simple that could just be length-word
followed by payload and echo it back to the sender (or perhaps all
connected sessions) would be a good start.

Where can I look to see how I would do such a thing? There maybe
something already but I couldn't see it when I looked.

James