dev@grizzly.java.net

Blogs attack for 1.7.0?

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:43:03 -0500

Hi,

it might be a good idea to do a blog attack announcing 1.7.0 (which is
our biggest release so far). What I would like to propose is all of us
just blog about the release on Wednesday (giving a small tutorial, how
the code works, how the community works, what's new, community
increasing, etc.). For sure I will blog about it,but it might be good if
we have more than one grizzlies making noise. I would think of:

+ Shing Wai: New cometd implementation
+ Alexey: Async Read/Write
+ Jeanfrancois: Jersey/DWR/IceFaces, general announcements
+ Harsha: IIOP implementation
+ Charlie: New tutorials, New projects (voiceIp stuff)
+ Ken: IIOP, or enforcing compatibility between release
+ Scott: New ProtocolParser API
+ Takai: JRuby

Anybody else interested? Just a couple of lines is always good :-). We
have tons of implementation we can talk about as well (Sailfin, RESTlet,
Jersey, Jetty, GlassFish v3, etc.)

All the blogger will get a beer/drinks next JavaOne :-) :-)

A+

-- Jeanfrancois