dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Where to place the initial code of RTP project

From: Jonathan Kaplan <Jonathan.Kaplan_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:26:22 -0800

I have created a branch for the updates to jVoiceBridge. As Sreeram
suggested, I would recommend starting by adding Grizzly support to the
existing bridge, as a way to "get your feet wet" with the project. To
check out the branch, you should be able to use:

svn checkout
https://jvoicebrige.dev.java.net/svn/jvoicebridge/branches/grizzly
jVoiceBridge --username <username>

I have granted you commit privileges in this branch, so you can make
changes as you see fit. We will review the changes and if they are of
sufficient quality, we will try to integrate them into the jVoiceBridge
trunk.

                                                          -Jon