dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Where to place the initial code of RTP project

From: Sreeram Duvur <sduv_at_sfbay.sun.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:35:24 -0800

Miroslav Nachev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to have developer repository access to be able to put
> the initial RTP code which will be discussed I hope? Or I have to
> register new project somewhere?
>

> Regards,
> Miro.
Miro.

If your immediate project is Grizzly enabling RTP stack, I suggest you
work in jvoicebridge project, consulting the grizzly guys as needed.

The project governance for jvoicebridge is set by Jonathan Kaplan. He
will have to do code and design reviews and grant you commit rights.
Register to java.net and apply for that in jvoicebridge project.

Sreeram