dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Instructions how to start new sub-project for RTP using Grizzly

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 07:25:12 -0600

Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Miroslav Nachev wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> jVoiceBridge is a good place but until now I can not contact anybody
>> from the community.
>>

> If you don't get any responses, we can always host it as a sub module
> in Grizzly, and later move it to Sailfin or a sub project of Sailfin,
> similar to what we do with Grizzly, which is sub project of GlassFish.
>
> Thanks
>
> -- Jeanfrancois

+1 on Jeanfrancois's suggestion.

Fwiw, Miro's tutorial on using NetBeans to get and build Grizzly source
was done very quickly and he did an excellent job. He did the commit
too. I would really like to have him contributing to a sub-project of
Grizzly. But, if it makes sense to have his work part of a different
project, I understand.

charlie ....