users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: GlassFish & AWS

From: Reza Rahman <reza.rahman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 14:02:37 -0500

AWS does not natively support GlassFish. In fact they pretty much don't natively support any application server. It should be simple enough to setup GlassFish on your own as you would say JBoss or Tomcat. I know for sure other folks have done this but I am not sure they have done any sort of concrete writeup on it. Googling around appears to show lots of helpful resources on this.