users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: GlassFish & AWS

From: NBW <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 13:56:30 -0500

I've deployed 3.1.2 onto an EC2 instance no problem. You do it just like
any other install on 'real hardware' except you'll choose the EC2 instance
to fit your needs (memory, CPU, disk, OS). Then you go about installing
Java, Glassfish etc. as normal. You will need to deal with AWS specific
things like their firewall, IAM identities etc. but nothing unique to Java
or Glassfish.

-Noah