users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: GF v4 coustum realm

From: Tomaz Majerhold <tomaz.majerhold_at_arnes.si>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:44:40 +0200

If I'm searching in GF 4 directory for this class, I find it:

GF_HOME\modules\RoleRealm-2.0.jar

and also in osgi-cache:

domains\domain1\osgi-cache\felix\bundle393\version0.0

So whay the hell I'm getting this error
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: si.arnes.glassfish.rolerealm.RoleRealm
not found by org.glassfish.main.security [320]

Regards, Tomaz

Dne 29.5.2014 9:18, pis(e Tomaz Majerhold: