users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Phantom JMS resource? (3.1.2.2)

From: David Zhao <liang.x.zhao_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 17:40:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi Pawel,

It works for me.

D:\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\bin>asadmin create-jms-resource --target miServer --restype javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory jms/QueueConnectionFactory

Connector resource jms/QueueConnectionFactory created.

Command create-jms-resource executed successfully.

D:\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\bin>asadmin list-jms-resources miServer

jms/QueueConnectionFactory

Command list-jms-resources executed successfully.

D:\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\bin>asadmin delete-jms-resource --target miServer jms/QueueConnectionFactory

Command delete-jms-resource executed successfully.

D:\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\bin>asadmin list-jms-resources miServer

Nothing to list

Command list-jms-resources executed successfully.

D:\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\bin>asadmin create-jms-resource --target miServer --restype javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory jms/QueueConnectionFactory

Connector resource jms/QueueConnectionFactory created.

Command create-jms-resource executed successfully.

D:\glassfish-3.1.2.2\glassfish\bin>asadmin list-jms-resources miServer

jms/QueueConnectionFactory

Command list-jms-resources executed successfully.

Thanks,

David Zhao