users@glassfish.java.net

Java EE 8 Survey Final Results!

From: Reza Rahman <Reza.Rahman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:36:33 -0400

Folks,

As you may know, we closed the third and last part of the Java EE 8
survey last Monday. Now we are very proud to share the final results
with you. The overall survey effort has been very successful with close
to 4500 total responses. Java EE specification lead Linda DeMichiel
posted the detailed results of the final part of the survey on her
personal blog
(https://blogs.oracle.com/ldemichiel/entry/results_from_the_java_ee). If
you haven't done so already, you should also make sure to check out the
detailed results from parts one and two
(https://java.net/downloads/javaee-spec/JavaEE8_Community_Survey_Results.pdf).

Our team is very thankful to the community for investing their time to
take the survey. Hopefully many will stay engaged as we move forward
with Java EE 8. We will post updates on the Aquarium blog
(https://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/) as we move forward, so please do
stay tuned.

Cheers,
M. Reza Rahman | Java EE Evangelist