users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Will it be possible to use Java 8 on Glassfish 3?

From: Dan Kaplan <dank_at_mirthcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:16:37 -0700

John, I'll try to be able to reproduce these issues, but honestly I don't
think I have the time to do that in a sample project. There are many
different layers involved. EG: For one of the bugs I need to set up
apache, mod_jk and gf4. In the other I need to set up a rest api with
authentication and it seems to be some sort of threading issue because it
only starts failing the 3rd time you run the test.

Would it be valuable to provide the stack traces and a description alone?
 I don't know if I'll ever have enough time to provide a sample project.

--
Thanks,
Dan