users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Will it be possible to use Java 8 on Glassfish 3?

From: John Clingan <john.clingan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 20:12:45 -0700

A couple of points that should address your question.

1) We have not done quality testing with JDK 8 on GlassFish 4 yet. That is planned for GlassFish 4.next.
2) We have no plans to add JDK 8 support with GlassFish 3.

For your bugs, can you open JIRA issues if you feel they are attributed to GlassFish?

Thanks.