users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Use LDAP to authenticate to admin console

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 10:57:56 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I'm facing the same issue. I've tried many things but it doesn't look
like admin realm can be set up with LDAP which doesn't allow for anonymous
binding. This is surprising as LDAP realm for applications running inside
glassfish has this options i.e. search-bind-dn - Optional DN used to
authenticate to the directory for performing the search-filter lookup. Only
required for directories that do not allow anonymous search.
search-bind-password - LDAP password for the DN given in search-bind-dn. I'm
running glassfish 3.1.1 . Can someone comment on the problem please. Regards,
Dariusz

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dariusz.holda']