users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Gettting ArrayStoredException when deploying application

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 01:46:33 -0500 (CDT)

Of course, it looks like migrating apps from GF to Tomcat won't be a picnic
either. I use currently use Hibernate libraries added to the application
library level and it looks like Tomcat uses persistence at the appserver
level.' That's not to mention potential JSF issues. Sure would be nice if
somebody knew how to debug Glassfish deployment errors. I really feel let
down and am likely to face serious consequences due to this problem. Would
advise anybody to think twice before becoming dependent on such a problematic
app server.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mikephoenix']