users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Gettting ArrayStoredException when deploying application ...

From: José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 18:00:01 -0500

Remember Apache TomEE: http://tomee.apache.org/apache-tomee.html and you
can check Tomitribe (an enterprise with support of TomEE) this is new and
announced in Java One 2013 http://www.tomitribe.com/

Really i move from glassfish from TomEE because this mailing list
(glassfish) is so useless instead in TomEE they answer immediately. And
they have excellent support.

Give a try to TomEE, if you want you can subscribe sending and email to
users_at_tomee.apache.org

2013/9/24 <forums_at_java.net>

> Man this forum and this product are next to useless. Had about half a dozen
> comments on this thread. How did they just disappear? The most useful one
> suggested migrating to Apache Tomcat. That seems to be the only option I'm
> left with, because no one seems to have any idea how to deal with GF
> deployment problems.
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'mikephoenix']
>
> View Post: http://forums.java.net/node/**898783<http://forums.java.net/node/898783>

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*