users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Lookup JavaMail session

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 15:27:52 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, the session resource is listed both in the console and in the response
to list-javamail-resources. Is that correct, that you can look up the session
using "main/loggingMailSesson" ? I doubt that - that string might work for an
injected resource, but a log handler isn't a managed component. I'm looking
for the JNDI name to find a configured mail session using
Context.lookup(String jndiName). As far as I know, context lookups require a
string beginning with "java:". In any event, we've tried to lookup the
relative name "mail/loggingMailSession" along with the others I cited above.
(And many others ...)

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jply']