users@glassfish.java.net

Java EE 6 Tutorial : How to prevent : WARNING: PWC4011: Unable to set request

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:39:36 -0600 (CST)

Hello I was told by one of the creators of the Java EE 6 Tutorial that this
forum would be a good place to post some questions I had about the tutorial.
When I start the Glassfish Server and access the Admin page on
http://localhost:4848, I get the following WARNING: WARNING: PWC4011: Unable
to set request character encoding to UTF-8 from context , because request
parameters have already been read, or ServletRequest.getReader() has already
been called So far, I have not been able to find the setting required to
prevent this warning. Can anyone tell me the path to the config file and what
setting needs to be added/changed to fix this?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'swiss-chris']