users@glassfish.java.net

Newbie Question: What DataSource Name to use with OracleXL

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:47:01 -0600 (CST)

Hello, In my Glassfish admin console I have specified 'javax.sql.DataSource'
as my resource type. Now it is asking, "Select or enter vendor-specific
classname that implements the DataSource and/or XADataSource APIs". It
doesn't give me anything to select so I must enter the classname. Could
someone tell me what I should put here and guide me as to where to find this
type of information in the future? Thanks. P.S. This is a fresh install of
everything using adf-essentials.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'haydnguy']