users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGi: Static resources not found after some days

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:48:01 -0600 (CST)

Hi, it seems that this is a configuration problem. GlassFish explodes some
bundles to /tmp/osgiapp directories. Our system runs a tmpwatch cronjob,
which deletes files after some days. Unfortunately also the WEB-INF directory
is deleted, which leads to the described problems. Currently I am testing two
fixes: 1. Exclude /tmp/osgiapp directories from tmpwatch 2. Specify a
different default temporary directory by setting java.io.tmpdir Jochen

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jkraushaar']