users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGi: Static resources not found after some days

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:30:27 +0530

Coincidentally someone contacted me directly a couple of weeks ago about
ability to reconfigure exploded dir location somewhere outside
java.io.tmpdir? They have the exact same problem with tmpdir being
regularly getting cleaned up by a cron job. May be someone from your
organisation only?

Thanks,
Sahoo