users@glassfish.java.net

OSGi: Static resources not found after some days

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 08:04:27 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I'm deploying an OSGi Web Application Bundle on GlassFish 3.1.2. The
application works fine. After some days (in one case about 12 days, in
another case sometime between 7 and 24 days) the web.xml can no longer be
found (although it is still there). Other static resources in the WEB-INF
directory are also concerned. Java classes can still be found. When I'm
trying to load a static resource via the getResource() method of
javax.servlet.ServletContext null is returned. GlassFish server.log file
shows no error or warning messages. Has anyone an idea why this happens?
Jochen

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jkraushaar']