users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Enhanced JMS Cluster Configuration

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:01:46 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for replying. I found my problem. You right, the fact is that my MQ
Broker failed to initialize. One more time, the name of my cluster (which is
used by glassfish to set imq.cluster.clusterid) was too long. The check for
table name length was good, but the schema generation still failed because...
one index name was too long. So with a cluster named "X", all works fine ! I
can't believe that it's the only way to make a glassfish cluster works with a
enhanced JMS Avalailibity configuration... so, my first question is still
open !

--
[Message sent by forum member 'hopipouet']