users@glassfish.java.net

Configuration for cluster

From: Luis Pizarro <allegjdm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:15:01 -0700

We are using GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2.2 (build 5).
When we create a configuration that is applied to several instances
all belonging to a cluster Is the configuration shared among all
instances or applied to each one individually? This means for example.
If we assign X number of acceptor threads and Y number keep alive
threads for example, are these numbers X and Y shared among all
instances or each instance get X and Y amount of threads? Therefore if
I happened to add another instance would I have to increase the
numbers X and Y. Am I getting this right? Thank you