users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Modular JSF with Glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:27:24 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for your reply Jason. I had already implemented your idea before, but
without using plummer. Right now I need resolve two things, first with EJB:
the injected class is not working... and second, JSF use facelets cache, I
need to release that resources (programmatically) because is locking the JAR
file and I can't delete it when I close its classloader. I'm using for each
JAR a different classloader, I need a solution to install/uninstall plugins.
Meantime, if is not possible I will apply your first method undeploy/deploy
the WAR file, I wouldn't like to do that...

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Lynx6']