users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What causes GRIZZLY to flood the Glassfish-Log with messages

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 08:35:21 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Alexey, sorry for the few words, but this forum spam-protection drives me
crazy !!! ;-) So just a short description of the actual situation: Your patch
works for abording messages like 'Interrupting idle Thread:
http-thread-pool-80(X)' in the glassfish-LOGfile. Unfortunatly it doesn't
solve the problem, that a thread will stuck in a loop. Actually we have such
a thread in one of our productive-systems which consumes 100% CPU power of
one core. :-( Any other suggestions ?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'GrhrdBlmln']