users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Runnging application client as web start

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:44:39 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for describing your design. Our goal is that anything that works using
appclient should work unchanged using Java Web Start. Obviously this is not
the case for you, so we will look into that on this end. But in the meantime
using an EAR that contains everything should work - I have a set of NetBeans
projects set up precisely that way and Java Web Start works for that just
fine. I will be eager to hear how it works for you. - Tim

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']