users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Runnging application client as web start

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:58:33 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Tim, Thanks for all explanation. Finally works perfectly based on your
suggestion. :-) I've always concerned about putting client module in EAR and
still I am not sure that when I put my client in EAR doesn't it mean that
each client loads user interface from the server? another point when I add
library (my RemoteEJB interface) in client module and in my ejb module in
which module should I check the package flag on? if I do not check this flag
in both then I am not able to deploy my EAR I got error Invalid ejb jar
[EnterpriseApplication5-ejb.jar]: it contains zero ejb. Note: 1. A valid ejb
jar requires at least one session, entity (1.x/2.x style), or message-driven
bean. 2. EJB3+ entity beans (@Entity) are POJOs and please package them as
library jar. 3. If the jar file contains valid EJBs which are annotated with
EJB component level annotations (@Stateless, @Stateful, @MessageDriven,
@Singleton), please check server.log to see whether the annotations were
processed properly I believe that these will be server component and must be
packaged with ejb module. Is it right? and the last point is that I have
entities as POJOs(simple java classes) which I use it in my client code and
server code(ejb module). I add these classes as Library in class path. Should
this jar files also packaged with ejb module or with client module? Thanks
again for your big big help. h.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'haleh']