users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Runnging application client as web start

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:39:28 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Tim, Thank you very much for your response. I am using the same
application architecture. The only difference is that I do not have my
standalone client in EAR. I do have only my Ejb module in EAR project. I have
my ejb remote interface library in my client and in my Ejb module. So I have
4 projects myEAR, myEjbmodule, myEjbRemote, myclient The first Step I deploy
my EAR to glassfish and run my standalone client with appclient command line.
This works perfect. Client and my remote bean communicating with each other.
Next step Then I deploy my standalone client to my server any try to launch
client as web start at this point client can not recognize remote bean. So if
you say that solution client and ejb module both in one EAR will work. I will
try and let you know. Thanks alot. h.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'haleh']