users@glassfish.java.net

Problem deploying the same app in different directories more than 2 times

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:09:38 -0500 (CDT)

My env is CentOS6.2 64 bits + GF3.1.2.2 + JDK1.7.09 64 bits. I have a webapp
made with NetBeans7.2 + JSF2.1 + CDI/WELD + CODI + RichFaces + JTA +
Hibernate. Then, I put the same webapp in many directories, changing web.xml,
persistence.xml (to point to right database pool). My server runs one webapp
per client of my enterprise. The problem is that when I try to deploy a
webapp after the second or third, GF arises this error: Error occurred during
deployment: Exception while loading the app :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
javax.servlet.ServletException:
com.sun.enterprise.container.common.spi.util.InjectionException: Error
creating managed object for class: class
org.glassfish.webservices.WSServletContextListener. Please see server.log for
more details. But there isn't more helpful information in server.log. If I
stop/start GF, sometimes I got to deploy until 3 webapps, not more than that.
But I would like to put 7 same webapps running here.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'edilmar']