users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem deploying the same app in different directories more than 2 times

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:16:08 -0400

If you deploy the same application multiple times, you need to make sure
the JNDI names do not conflict etc. But I am not sure about this
particular exception you are seeing w.r.t WSServletContextListener.
Maybe the webservices team has some ideas...
So there is no additional information in the server log? For example, if
the JNDI name is in conflict, it will fail to publish the object in the
JNDI name space which could cause the later injection to fail...