users@glassfish.java.net

How to make glassfish plugin not to use password from tmp file?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 05:29:26 -0500 (CDT)

I'm trying to deploy my application to glassfish3 server (Windows 7). in
maven glassfish plugin setup I'm using passwordFile tag, but server or plugin
tries to use password from tmp file.
<"passwordFile>C:/pass.txt<"/passwordFile> (" just to show angle brackets)
here is some log Authentication failed for user: admin [ERROR] with password
from password file:
C:/Users/Oleg_Tymchak/AppData/Local/Temp/mgfp1010467166840929463.tmp At my
laptop (WindowsXP) plugin works correctly with the same options.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'funbox']